Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Spotlight on a Friend

This Easter a close family friend of ours, Rebecca Davis made a dress for my daughter to wear. Becki is an avid crafter of sorts as well as a photographer. She's a fellow Army wife with 3 kids in row (Irish Triplets, as I like to call my babies.). So don't ask me how she pulls it off but she does and she does an amazing job on all her projects. I don't know if I could ever do it. Oh and did I mention she's a college student as well? Wow. Big props to Super Mom. I actually look up to her and she's younger than me! LOL! Well I really wanted to show off the dress she made for Taylor because it's just too cute.



This is my little Taylor Tot eating breakfast in her Easter Dress. It came w/ a matching headband. All crochet by my good friend Rebecca Davis.



The straps of the dress are held in place by Flower Snap Buttons. The belt is removable and held in place w/ a Flower Snap Button and the bunny tail at the back of the dress is also removable.

Special thanks to Becki from Taylor and Me. We love your work and we can't wait to see more of your future creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated and posted after review. Thank you for leaving a comment, I hope to hear more from you in the future!