Friday, May 20, 2011

Cakes By Angela

If you're on a diet and you live near Barksdale Air Force Base you DON'T want to look at the pictures below because I assure you, this cake tastes as good as it looks. Angela Morrison is an Air Force Wife slash Baker Extraordinaire. Her cakes come in a plethora of flavors, from traditional vanilla (which I've personally tried and can not say enough good things about) to carrot cake, rum cake, strawberry butter cream filling, lemon curd fillings. You name it, she can make it. I am always hesitant about eating fondant cakes because they can be dry and the frosting can taste chalky. But Angela's cakes are not only moist and flavorful, the actual fondant is sweet and soft. I ordered a Little Einsteins birthday cake for my boys from her and everyone loved the cake. I don't think anyone threw the fondant away in the trash. They could cut straight through the frosting, into the cake w/ their forks and enjoy the cake as a whole instead dissecting it and eating only the cake part. (I've done that before, it's NOT fun. What a waste of money to buy a fondant cake and have to peel the fondant and frosting off the cake as you eat it because it tastes horrible.)

For more information on Cakes By Angela click on the Post Title Above or:
                                                     http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cakes-by-Angela/110644185643397




PS-She does cupcakes too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated and posted after review. Thank you for leaving a comment, I hope to hear more from you in the future!