Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Butterfly Garden

There's a new commercial on tv that seems to come on a lot. My Butterfly Garden. My kids seems to really like the idea and guess what? I do too! Just last night I was watching TLC's "Quints by Surprise".   Mainly because I kept wondering "How many reality shows about muliples is TLC going to air? " But anyway, as usual I digress. I was watching the show and they took the kids to a butterfly garden and I thought that was the coolest thing ever. I love butterflies. There's something almost magical about them. Like little fairies flying about in the air.

Soooo as I was saying, I like butterflies, they showed butterflies on tv last night, I've been seeing this Butterfly Garden commercial a lot recently. Kids like it, I like it, maybe you'll like it too. You raise a few caterpillars in a small container, they form cocoons, place them in the "Butterfly Garden" (looks like a miniature pop up hamper) and watch the butterflies fly around in the tent when they merge from their cocoons.

Here's a link that sells Live Butterfly Gardens. I see the "Creature Peeper" on their website too. I actually got my boys one of those for Christmas and they love it so I think the butterfly garden will be promising too.

http://www.shop-insectlore.com/default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated and posted after review. Thank you for leaving a comment, I hope to hear more from you in the future!